"Teachers are the thriving source that will change the world."

Monday, April 20, 2015

Blog Post #5 Final Post


My Personal Learning Network (PLN) has changed quite a bit since I first blogged about it. I am currently following the same people on Twitter, but with a few new additions. Twitter, in my opinion, has the easiest access when it comes to finding people that share the same interests as I do. The hashtags help me out a tremendous amount, and allow me to find what I am looking for. I followed everyone that Dr. Strange told us to follow on Twitter, and these people post some really amazing things. Also, from doing our Commments4Teachers (C4T) assignments, I have found a teacher's blog that I really enjoy reading. Her name is Jenny Luca and her blog Lucacept-intercepting the Web is extremely informative and interesting! Feel free to check out her blog at anytime, and I promise you that you will NOT regret it! Overall, my PLN has not grown at a rapid pace, but it has grown to the point where I might would be lost if I had to start all over again!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emily,
    Thank you for the kind words about my blog. I'm really glad you are enjoying reading it!
    Jenny Luca. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking time out of your day to read my blog post! :)

    -Emily

    ReplyDelete